About the Awards
Temperature Control Excellence Awards 2017
TEMPERATURE CONTROL EXCELLENCE AWARDS VOTING IS NOW OPEN!
The Aim Throughout the industry, individuals and teams are working hard at work improving all aspects of the supply chain. In this post-GDP environment, logistics are more dynamic than ever, requiring drive and dedication to achieve results in a volatile market – and yet these people are rarely acknowledged for their efforts outside of their own organisations.
What are the awards?
The Cool Chain Logistics Excellence Awards were founded to highlight the very best of these projects, and give international, industry-wide recognition to those who have earned it. They bring to the foreground key achievements made within companies and across the temperature controlled logistics industry that produce outstanding results and help to define “best practice”.
How it Works The Awards have two phases;
1. Nominations – if you have been involved in or know a project that meets one or more of this year’s Award categories, then please use the online nomination submission form here:
2. Voting – once nominations have closed, they will be checked, verified and then a shortlist announced for each category. The winners will be chosen by a combination of our public voting system and expert industry judging panel.
How are they judged?
Winners selected through unanimous agreement between the judges - and since Pharma Logistics IQ and its vendor partners have no influence on decisions, winning an award is a genuine honor and nod to the team's hard work.
Could you be a winner?
Maybe it's the fact that you and your team spent months diligently working towards a major initiative to increase value delivery to your organisation - whilst also reducing costs.
Or rather it's the fact that your team had a major impact on the supply chain and logistics industry, whether it be through outstanding service, championing a movement or an influential evangelist within the community over their whole career.
Or perhaps it's that your team is breaking away from the ordinary and has launched an amazing new product or initiative that has totally changed the department's approach for the better
Whatever the situation, whatever the story, the most important issue is that you and your team achieved something amazing, which translated into benefits across the business, and straight through to your customers.
If this sounds like your organisation, then we want to hear your story.
If you would like to honor and recognise your team’s efforts and success, then maybe it's time to apply for a Temperature Control Excellence Award.
Where will the winners be announced?The winners will be announced at an exclusive Awards Ceremony at the 16th Annual Temperature Controlled Logistics Summit, with the entire attendee delegation in the room.
What happens if we win?
Aside from the honor (and bragging rights), all awards winners will receive:
- Award to take away
- Published coverage on Pharma Logistics IQ, as well as other press distribution sites
- Featured articles and interviews by Chanice Henry, Pharma Logistics IQ Editor
- Social media coverage and inclusions across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn